L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham!!
Why not enjoying a Piece of France without going abroad?
* Our new Gourmand “Tour de France” Set menu will start from Tuesday lunch the 8th of June to Saturday the 26th of June for lunch (Tuesdays to Thursdays for dinner from 6pm to 7pm on request, order before 7pm). Close you eyes and we will transport you to: Nice !!
Nice is the second-largest French city on the Mediterranean coast and the second-largest city in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region after Marseille. It is one of its most visited cities, receiving 4 million tourists every year.
You will be offered this menu for £16.95 for 2 courses or £20.95 for 3 courses.
You will find for starters: Niçoise Salad with Anchovies, Olives or “Pistou” Soup with Basil, vegetables, Beans and Pasta. As Main: Fish “Bourride” (Fish and fish broth thickened with garlicky aioli) or “Petits Farcis Niçois”: stuffed vegetables with Pork meat and Herbs. And for dessert: La Tropezienne (Traditionnal Brioche with Orange blossom flavours Cream) or Homemade Iced Nougat with dried apricot, almonds and Lemon Zest.
Our “A la Carte” menu will be available as well for lunch and dinner…
* Yves and I were honoured to be invited to record a podcast titled “What Does a Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture?” from ‘Over Here, Over There’ (OHOT)
What Does A Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture? – Over Here Over There
Thanks to Dan Harris for this opportunity !
* You wish to order some HorseChoux? https://www.horsechoux.co.uk/menu/
You wish to support us? Please don’t forget to write your review on the TripAdvisor.
L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham !!
You would like to know more? We can send you our Newsletter. Give us your email address and me will keep you updated!
See you soon and keep safe, A bientôt,
* In September, we have been recommended by the SUNDAY TIMES !!. “The Cultural Centre of The Cotswolds is a frontrunner for families and downsizers alike, says Tim Palmer”… There’s also an excellent roster of places to eat, notably L’Artisan, Lumiere, the venerable Champignon Sauvage (undaunted by its relegation from two stars to one in the 2019 Michelin guide) and Prithvi, a high-class curry house)”. Read the full article (for subscribers): https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/what-its-like-to-live-in-cheltenham-09c7rx0m7
* Follows us now on Twitter (@LartisanChelt), Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/LartisanChelt/) and Instagram!
* We will answer to your booking within the next 24 hours. If you have received no answer, please contact the restaurant : 01242571257. Thank you. Elisabeth
*Visit the restaurant : Have a look now at our Google tour!
Information on upcoming events can be found here.