L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham!!
Why not enjoying a Piece of France without going abroad?
* For our new Gourmand “Tour de France” Set menu which will start from Tuesday lunch the 26th of October to Saturday the 13th of November for lunch, we would like to take you to: Bordeaux City to the South West !!
Bordeaux is of course famous for its vineyards, legendary chateau and wine. … Recently named a Unesco Heritage City, Bordeaux is perhaps the largest city in France in size. Bordeaux is also the second most popular tourist destination in France.
You will be offered this menu for £16.95 for 2 courses or £20.95 for 3 courses.
You will find for starters: Chicken and Shallot Tart “A la Bordelaise” or “Tourin du Sud-Ouest” Garlic Soup. As Mains: Mini Cassoulet with Garlic Sausage or Fish “Matelotte” with Red Wine Sauce…. And for desserts: Cannelé (Speciality from Bordeaux) or Rum-Raisin Diplomate Cream with homemade Biscuit.
Our “A la Carte” menu will be available as well for lunch and dinner…
* Yves and I were honoured to be invited to record a podcast titled “What Does a Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture?” from ‘Over Here, Over There’ (OHOT)
What Does A Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture? – Over Here Over There
Thanks to Dan Harris for this opportunity !
* You wish to order some HorseChoux? https://www.horsechoux.co.uk/menu/
You wish to support us? Please don’t forget to write your review on the TripAdvisor.
L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham !!
You would like to know more? We can send you our Newsletter. Give us your email address and me will keep you updated!
See you soon and keep safe, A bientôt,
* In September, we have been recommended by the SUNDAY TIMES !!. “The Cultural Centre of The Cotswolds is a frontrunner for families and downsizers alike, says Tim Palmer”… There’s also an excellent roster of places to eat, notably L’Artisan, Lumiere, the venerable Champignon Sauvage (undaunted by its relegation from two stars to one in the 2019 Michelin guide) and Prithvi, a high-class curry house)”. Read the full article (for subscribers): https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/what-its-like-to-live-in-cheltenham-09c7rx0m7
* Follows us now on Twitter (@LartisanChelt), Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/LartisanChelt/) and Instagram!
* We will answer to your booking within the next 24 hours. If you have received no answer, please contact the restaurant : 01242571257. Thank you. Elisabeth
*Visit the restaurant : Have a look now at our Google tour!
Information on upcoming events can be found here.