L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham!!
Why not enjoying a Piece of France without going abroad?
We are Back ! L’Artisan team is ready to welcome you from Friday the 10th of September at lunch time.
* For our new Gourmand “Tour de France” Set menu which will start from Friday lunch the 10th of September to Saturday the 2d of October for lunch, we would like to take you to: Loire Valley to Vendée, Atlantic Coast !!
From the stunning chateaux and vineyards of the Loire Valley to the golden sunflower fields and beaches of the Vendée, this is one of France’s best holiday regions.
You will be offered this menu for £16.95 for 2 courses or £20.95 for 3 courses.
You will find for starters: Anjou “Galipettes” (Stuffed Mushroom with Minced Pork) or Vendean Green Cabbage Soup with Potatoes and Garlic. As Main: Mussels Marinieres or Mussels with Garlic Cream served, of course, with Pommes Frites or Chicken Fricassee with Gamay “Beurre Rouge“ …. And for dessert: Vendean Brioche and Butter Pudding, Salted Butter Caramel or “Nantais” Gateau with Almond Powder, Red Fruit Coulis.
Our “A la Carte” menu will be available as well for lunch and dinner…
* We are delighted to let you know we have been shortlisted in the Restaurant of the year category at SoGlos Gloucestershire Lifestyle Awards 2021.
From today until Friday 17 September 2021, you will be able to vote for your favourite shortlisted restaurant via We need your support ! You like L’Artisan?… please, vote for us 🙂
* Yves and I were honoured to be invited to record a podcast titled “What Does a Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture?” from ‘Over Here, Over There’ (OHOT)
What Does A Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture? – Over Here Over There
Thanks to Dan Harris for this opportunity !
* You wish to order some HorseChoux? https://www.horsechoux.co.uk/menu/
You wish to support us? Please don’t forget to write your review on the TripAdvisor.
L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham !!
You would like to know more? We can send you our Newsletter. Give us your email address and me will keep you updated!
See you soon and keep safe, A bientôt,
* In September, we have been recommended by the SUNDAY TIMES !!. “The Cultural Centre of The Cotswolds is a frontrunner for families and downsizers alike, says Tim Palmer”… There’s also an excellent roster of places to eat, notably L’Artisan, Lumiere, the venerable Champignon Sauvage (undaunted by its relegation from two stars to one in the 2019 Michelin guide) and Prithvi, a high-class curry house)”. Read the full article (for subscribers): https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/what-its-like-to-live-in-cheltenham-09c7rx0m7
* Follows us now on Twitter (@LartisanChelt), Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/LartisanChelt/) and Instagram!
* We will answer to your booking within the next 24 hours. If you have received no answer, please contact the restaurant : 01242571257. Thank you. Elisabeth
*Visit the restaurant : Have a look now at our Google tour!
Information on upcoming events can be found here.