L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham!!
Why not enjoying a Piece of France without going abroad?
* Enjoy our new Gourmand “Tour de France” Set lunch menu which will start from Tuesday the 18th of January to Saturday the 5th of February for lunch, we will take you to a very well known part of France: Brittany !!
You will be offered this menu for £16.95 for 2 courses or £20.95 for 3 courses.
You will find for starters: Roscoff Onions, Tuna and Prawn Tartlet or Brittany Cauliflower Soup “Dubarry”. As Mains: Panfried Chicken Stripes « A la Bretonne » with Mushrooms and Cider Sauce or Brittany Fish “Cotriade” Stew. And for desserts: Chocolate Crepe with “Chantilly” Cream or Apple “Far” Breton, Salted Caramel Butter.
Our “A la Carte” menu will be available as well for lunch and dinner…
L’Artisan, Cheltenham: ‘They know what they are doing and they do it extremely well’ – restaurant review | Food | The Guardian
We are so happy and proud. Almost 9 years since we have been running L’Artisan ! what a reward !
(He even mentionned the HorseChoux !)
www.horsechoux.co.uk (we sell Horsechoux magnets !)
* Yves and I were honoured to be invited to record a podcast titled “What Does a Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture?” from ‘Over Here, Over There’ (OHOT)
What Does A Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture? – Over Here Over There
Thanks to Dan Harris for this opportunity !
* You wish to order some HorseChoux? https://www.horsechoux.co.uk/menu/
You wish to support us? Please don’t forget to write your review on the TripAdvisor.
L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham !!
You would like to know more? We can send you our Newsletter. Give us your email address and me will keep you updated!
See you soon and keep safe, A bientôt,
* In September, we have been recommended by the SUNDAY TIMES !!. “The Cultural Centre of The Cotswolds is a frontrunner for families and downsizers alike, says Tim Palmer”… There’s also an excellent roster of places to eat, notably L’Artisan, Lumiere, the venerable Champignon Sauvage (undaunted by its relegation from two stars to one in the 2019 Michelin guide) and Prithvi, a high-class curry house)”. Read the full article (for subscribers): https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/what-its-like-to-live-in-cheltenham-09c7rx0m7
* Follows us now on Twitter (@LartisanChelt), Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/LartisanChelt/) and Instagram!
* We will answer to your booking within the next 24 hours. If you have received no answer, please contact the restaurant : 01242571257. Thank you. Elisabeth
*Visit the restaurant : Have a look now at our Google tour!
Information on upcoming events can be found here.