L’Artisan, the only Genuine French bistro-cafe du midi in Cheltenham!!
Why not enjoying a Piece of France without going abroad?
It has been a decade since we created L’Artisan Restaurant and we are very proud of it!
However, we have now chosen to consider another perspective for our future while continuing to do what we love the most; welcoming you to share a good time.
We have therefore made the decision to close L’Artisan Restaurant from the 1st of May 2022 and we will no longer open in the evenings.
We have reopened in the same premises as a Café du midi offering coffee, patisserie, and lunch in a French Bistro style.
Keep an eye on our website or ask us to be registered to receive our Newsletter!
Elisabeth and Yves
NEW “TOUR DE FRANCE” Set menu (available from 23rd of May to 10th of June 2023) !!!
The Region of Centre Loire Valley !
2 Courses…£19.95 – 3 Courses…£24.95
The most significant feature of the region is the Loire Valley which conjures up the images of the famous Châteaux of the Loire created by the kings of France over many centuries and famous to this day for their splendour and beauty. Amongst the most famed are Chenonceau, Chambord, Amboise, Azay-le Rideau, Villandry and Blois. Many famous people are associated with the Val de Loire, amongst them the great French heroine, Jeanne d’Arc and Leonardo da Vinci, who is buried at Amboise.
* A big Merci to JAY RAYNER for his review in “The Observer”.
L’Artisan, Cheltenham: ‘They know what they are doing and they do it extremely well’ – restaurant review | Food | The Guardian
We are so happy and proud. Almost 10 years since we have been running L’Artisan ! what a reward !
(He even mentionned the HorseChoux !)
www.horsechoux.co.uk (we sell Horsechoux magnets !)
* I am so proud of my husband Yves who has won in March 2023 the award of:
Casual Dining Chef of the Year 2023 at the Gloucestershire Foodie Awards !
(@glosfoodieawards) Yves Ogrodzki – L’Artisan | Photos 2023 Awards (gloucestershirefoodieawards.co.uk)
* You wish to order some HorseChoux? https://www.horsechoux.co.uk/menu/
You wish to support us? Please don’t forget to write your review on the TripAdvisor.
L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham !!
You would like to know more? We can send you our Newsletter. Give us your email address and me will keep you updated!
See you soon and keep safe, A bientôt,
* In September, we have been recommended by the SUNDAY TIMES !!. “The Cultural Centre of The Cotswolds is a frontrunner for families and downsizers alike, says Tim Palmer”… There’s also an excellent roster of places to eat, notably L’Artisan, Lumiere, the venerable Champignon Sauvage (undaunted by its relegation from two stars to one in the 2019 Michelin guide) and Prithvi, a high-class curry house)”. Read the full article (for subscribers): https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/what-its-like-to-live-in-cheltenham-09c7rx0m7
* Follows us now on Twitter (@LartisanChelt), Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/LartisanChelt/) and Instagram!
* We will answer to your booking within the next 24 hours. If you have received no answer, please contact the restaurant : 01242571257. Thank you. Elisabeth
*Exhibition in our upstairs room: Nick Pike, Paintings of the Cotswolds, Parisian, Nature, Portraits and Commissioned Original Art. Website: http://www.nickpikeart.co.uk/
*Visit the restaurant : Have a look now at our Google tour!
Information on upcoming events can be found here.