L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham!!
Why not enjoying a Piece of France without going abroad?
* We are delighted to let you know we have been shortlisted in the Restaurant of the year category at SoGlos Gloucestershire Lifestyle Awards 2021.
From today until Friday 17 September 2021, you will be able to vote for your favourite shortlisted restaurant via
We need your support !
* For our new Gourmand “Tour de France” Set menu which will start from Tuesday lunch the 20th of July to Thursday the 12th of August for lunch, we would like to take you to: City of Lyon – Rhône Valley !!
Lyon is France’s second city, one of France’s oldest cities, and is reputed as the gourmet capital of France. Located between the vineyards of Beaujolais and Burgundy to the north, and Côtes du Rhône to the south, Lyon is also a city where there are plenty of local wines to be sampled.
You will be offered this menu for £16.95 for 2 courses or £20.95 for 3 courses.
You will find for starters: Beef Terrine with Lentils, “Gribbiche” Sauce or “Lyonnaise” Salad with Lardons, Croutons and «Cervelle de Canut » (Fromage Frais and Fresh Herbs). As Main: Salmon Rose with Sorrel Cream or Chicken “Celestine “with White Wine, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Mustard. And for dessert: « Lyonnaise Bugnes » (French doughnuts)or Meringue Nest with Fromage Frais Mousse, Red Fruits Coulis.
Our “A la Carte” menu will be available as well for lunch and dinner…
* The restaurant will be closed for holidays from Thursday dinner time the 12th of August to allow our French team to see our family in France. Our last service will be Thursday the 12th of august for lunch.
* Yves and I were honoured to be invited to record a podcast titled “What Does a Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture?” from ‘Over Here, Over There’ (OHOT)
What Does A Country’s Cuisine Say About Its Culture? – Over Here Over There
Thanks to Dan Harris for this opportunity !
* You wish to order some HorseChoux? https://www.horsechoux.co.uk/menu/
You wish to support us? Please don’t forget to write your review on the TripAdvisor.
L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham !!
You would like to know more? We can send you our Newsletter. Give us your email address and me will keep you updated!
See you soon and keep safe, A bientôt,
* In September, we have been recommended by the SUNDAY TIMES !!. “The Cultural Centre of The Cotswolds is a frontrunner for families and downsizers alike, says Tim Palmer”… There’s also an excellent roster of places to eat, notably L’Artisan, Lumiere, the venerable Champignon Sauvage (undaunted by its relegation from two stars to one in the 2019 Michelin guide) and Prithvi, a high-class curry house)”. Read the full article (for subscribers): https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/what-its-like-to-live-in-cheltenham-09c7rx0m7
* Follows us now on Twitter (@LartisanChelt), Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/LartisanChelt/) and Instagram!
* We will answer to your booking within the next 24 hours. If you have received no answer, please contact the restaurant : 01242571257. Thank you. Elisabeth
*Visit the restaurant : Have a look now at our Google tour!
Information on upcoming events can be found here.