L’Artisan, the only genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham !!
Our NEWS !!:
* We will be open Mondays evening the 17th of December !!
* Enjoy our Tartiflette from Tuesday the 4th to Saturday the 15th of December, lunch time and Early bird (order before 7pm). “This is a classic French bistro dish which I fell in love with when I lived in the Alps for a season. Traditionally it uses Reblochon cheese, which is a Savoie speciality, and is definitely worth sourcing!” Said Nigella Lawson. Don’t miss the 2 weeks! You can already book your table at L’Artisan.
* Then, only for 1 week and for the Seafood amateur, enjoy our Seafood Menu from Tuesday 18th to Saturday 22d of December + pre-theatre from Tuesday to Thursday (order before 7pm)!! Starter: Mediterranean Fish Soup served with Croûtons and Cheese. Main Course: Whole Dressed Crab served with Aïoli, hot New Poatoes, Vinaigrette Salad. At £15.95, don’t miss this week!
* During the festive period, we will be closed from the 23rd to the 27th of December. We will be of course open the 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st (New Year’ Eve) for lunch and dinner and the 1st of January in the evening!
* WINNER : L’artisan has won the AWARD of Best Customer Service at the Cotswolds Life Food and Drinks Awards 2018 !! It was a fantastic evening and we would like to thank all our customers who have voted for us at the first place and of course, our team who work hard everyday to give to our guests the best quality of service !! Copy the link: http://www.cotswoldlife.co.uk/food-drink/cotswold-life-food-drink-awards-2018-customer-service-award-1-5588277
* New !! Follows us now on Twitter (@LartisanChelt), Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/LartisanChelt/) and Instagram!
and more to come…
L’Artisan, the only Genuine French Restaurant in Cheltenham !!
*Would you like to be aware of the French Events we organise during the year? Leave us your email address and we will send you our newsletter!
As its name suggests, L’Artisan is not part of a chain but is a traditional, genuine and unique restaurant where food is lovingly prepared on site, using the best local and French ingredients.